4/11 Work Summary

This past week had been a somewhat frustrating one. I felt confident going into the week after my meeting with Kate and discussion about the direction of the project. I made some progress on the secondary sources and other research, but I had been struggling with contacts and leads on interviews. Kate assisted me in finding some names and those contacts thus far have been somewhat successful. I had made plans to meet with a rabbi and visit the synagogue, but due to some miscommunication, the meeting has gotten pushed back until the following week. It was a bit of a let down, especially since I feel as though I will get a better grasp of my project once I physically experience the space for myself. This upcoming week will be a busy one, and I have plans to really move forward and cement some interviews.

1 Response to “4/11 Work Summary”

1. 1 rwduke April 14, 2014 at 11:25 pm

I understand how frustrating it can be to have high expectations for an interviewee and then have them not follow through. Your project idea is extremely interesting and you have great information to write about. That’s very positive! Once you get an interview you’ll be in the clear.