Journal

This week I did not get nearly as done as I would have hoped. I have begun indexing my first interview with Coach Daly and I figured that while I was at it I should start transcribing that same interview. Once again I was reminded  how much I dislike transcribing…. however, it is part of the process and must be done. That is really all I have done this week sadly to say. This week I am trying to cram an interview with Chris Haywood into my schedule. I realize that since he is the biggest part of my interview I should have interviewed him first. Once I get that done I should be good to go for the paper.

I guess I shouldn’t sell myself too short though, I have begun organizing what I want my paper to be and where it will go. Much like Kalynn I have decided that my paper is going to be more of a report on what happened with a touch on why youth sports are necessary and how they impact the community. I haven’t found any great secondary sources but I am working with Miss Martha Higgins in Swem.

Tuesday: Received and listened to interviews with both Coach Daly and Albert

Wednesday: Gameday

Thursday: Began indexing Daly interview

Friday-Sunday: Games at ODU, wasn’t able to get much done.