Monday, April 15

I was determined to schedule interviews with Allison Butler and Dr. Biernacki today. By the time I called Allison Butler and Dr. Biernacki both of their offices were closed. I think I will peruse an interview Dr. Buchanan. I will ask Prof. Glosson if this is wise.

Later in the afternoon, Donna Hughes at Sentara called me back. She told me that she would help me schedule an interview with Dr. Biernacki. I sent her an email with a copy of my interview questions and a description of the WDP. She said I should hear back from her later in the week regarding an interview.

Tuesday, April 16

After speaking with Prof. Glosson in class, I decided that if my interviews with Dr. Biernacki or Allison Bulter I will talk to Dr. Buchanan. I did not hear back from Donna or Dr. Biernacki so I called Donna to check in. She said that Dr. Biernacki will call me tomorrow.

Wednesday, April 17

Today I started transcribing my interview with Judy Knudson. I also anticipated a call from Dr. Biernacki. I did not receive one, but by the time I called his office back, it was closed. I will call him back tomorrow.

Thursday, April 18

I continued to work on my Judy Knudson transcription today. I meant to call Dr. Biernacki’s office, but it completely slipped my mind. I will contact him again early next week.

Friday, April 19

I spent a majority of my day working at the Reves Center so I did not have the opportunity to work on my project.

Saturday, April 20

I led a community service trip today so I did not have time to work on the WDP.

Sunday, April 21

Today I organized my journal and planned for my last week of undergrad (!). I also coordinated with Rachel regarding an indexing opportunity tomorrow. My primary goal is to schedule my last interview. It is frustrating how long it has taken! I emailed Donna Hughes at Sentara again so I will see when she responds. I also need to figure out my microfilm schedule! I still have the same to do’s from last week (unfortunately). I added the one about finishing Judy Knudson’s transcription.

Here are my to do’s:

• Monday – call Allison Butler again
  • Monday – call Dr. Biernacki
  • Finish Judy Knudson’s transcription
  • Write the headnotes for the three interviews I do have
  • Finish microfilms (talk to Helis about collaboration)
  • Organize WY Daily data