Journal Update

I was really sick this past week so I was unable to get as much done on my project as I planned.  I plan to have all my interviews set up by the end of this week, plan to continue to look for more scholarly articles, and start putting an outline together.

Monday, March 25th

I was sick and was unable to do any work for WDP.

Tuesday, March 26th

Wednesday, March 27th

Emailed Lisa Bates, Senior Director of Marketing and Sales at Williamsburg Landing to set up a focus group of her residents and an interview with her.

Thursday, March 28th

Responded to Lisa Bates with my availability

Searched various databases for articles on retirement mobility (1 hour) to no avail.

Friday, March 29th

Searched Special Collections database to see if there is anything that could be helpful to my research that I have yet to examine (1 hour).

Saturday, March 30th

Emailed Lisa Bates to provide more dates I am available and also to ask if Jake can get in on the focus group.  Also wanted to make clear that this would be recorded and that her residents would be comfortable with that.

I am waiting to hear back from Lisa before I schedule other interviews because I gave all of my available dates and times to her and do not want to schedule other interviews during a time when all of Lisa’s residents are available for a focus group.

Sunday, March 31st

Went through current news publications to see if any new articles, videos, etc. regarding my topic were released this past week.