March 25, 2013

This week I started to think about what I am going to be asking about in my interviews, which I will try to conduct by next Wednesday. I am giving myself a timeline, after reading the book by Rawls Byrd I have a precursor of what information is out there and will be able to narrow down my questions. I believe once I talk to Vicki Pedigo I will have a really clear idea of the direction of where my final project is going to go with the use of both personal stories and just facts.

The timeline I am attempting to go by is

this week

• I will write up the information that I do have (possibly in some sort of draft of a paper)

This will help me organize my thoughts and what information I have vs. what I need

• Set up interview with Mrs. Pedigo/other names I have gotten from people
  • Talk to some people my age who grew up in Williamsburg

Next Week

• Interviews will take place (which will give me the rest of the information I need to give me a clear view of my end result)

1 Response to “March 25, 2013”

1. 1 sgglos March 27, 2013 at 7:38 pm

I look forward to talking tomorrow and hearing about your progress.