Work Journal 3/24

Choir Tour ate my life from last Friday to Wednesday (and for most of the semester before that). I have been trying to catch up on all my work, including my map diary, and have not have a chance to get research done. (I did get to bond with Tom Marshall on tour, though!)

By now, I have skimmed most of my secondary sources. I have also reached out to Professor Marshall about an oral history. [Professor Glosson, could I please get the contact information for Lance Pedigo and for those in the ensemble?]

My goal for this week is to thoroughly go through my sources, and organize any pertinent information from them. I hope that Professor Marshall will agree to an interview, and that I can schedule him in the next week and a half. I will also email Professor Griffioen about meeting to discuss any additional background on early music ensembles.

I will get back on track with this project!

1 Response to “Work Journal 3/24”

1. 1 sgglos March 27, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I’ll be sending you an email shortly…