Work Journal 4.19-4.24

4.19.10

More internet searches.  Found some interesting articles on the old restaurant and some that chronicle the family, in the wydaily.

4.20.10

Excited to hear that we have some more time to work on the final projects.  I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to do as many interviews as I had planned, but this extra week should definitely help. Gearing up for interview two with Steve Davidson.

4.21.10

Sad day.  My interview with Steve got canceled. Going to have to push back until next week.  I’m worried because it seems like a lot of my interviews are going to end up happening this last week.

4.22.10

N/A

4. 23.10

Scheduled an interview with the head chef for next week, hopefully Tuesday night, but he won’t be sure until Sunday when he gets his new schedule.  I am finding it somewhat difficult to get people in the restaurant business to make set appointments.  I guess it’s the nature of the work or the nature of the people who do this type of work, but I feel like I’m going to be doing a lot of last minute interviews, which is kind of frustrating.

4.24.10

Emailed Mickey again and stopped by the restaurant to take some pictures. Formulated a list of questions for my interview on Tuesday, and emailed the chef to ask him to bring with him some of the older menus.