Work Journal – April 26

Mon-Wed : sick, unable to work

Thurs:  pick up files for Mr. Mungin’s interview, begin transcribing

Friday:  continue the transcription process, make digital copies of all articles I have found along with materials provided to me by Mr. Mungin, Jennifer Taylor, and Samanthe Tiver

Saturday- Sunday:  finish transcription, begin creating a working outline for the final project

Monday:  planning contact Dr. Mungin, arrange a day this week to come in and observe at the school, possibly to meet with some of the teachers, hopefully on Wed., also planning on writing head notes for the rest of my interviews

As I have not yet heard back from Mr. Fenton,  I am going to focus my final research effort on directly observing at ALL, and make this week a final push towards culminating my work in the final paper, which I hope to begin writing by Wednesday afternoon at the latest

1 Response to “Work Journal – April 26”

1. 1 iaknig April 26, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Good work, Meagan.