Work Journal for Week of March 29

Monday, March 22

1. Corresponded with Sallie Hutcheson regarding interview this weekend.  She has been very willing and eager to share and gather information for both the wider context of my project and the American Eagle corps itself.  She has even offered to write up a corps chronology, scan some of her photos, and provide me with names for other interviews.

Tuesday, March 23

1. prepared letter to send to Sallie Hutcheson for this weekend’s interview

2. started looking at links suggested by Professor Knight regarding gender integration

3. sent request to class for an indexer for my interview on Saturday

Wedesday, March 24

1. corresponded with Sallie Hutcheson regarding pinning down meeting details

Thursday, March 25

1. told Brian I would index for his interview next Friday and asked if he could assist me with mine on Saturday

2. corresponded with Carol White regarding potential interview

Saturday, March 27

1. conducted interview with Sallie Hutcheson

2 Responses to “Work Journal for Week of March 29”

1. 1 iaknig March 30, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Good work, Lindsey. I’ve got some contact information I’ll pass to you off the blog.

2. 2 sgglos March 31, 2010 at 11:37 am

Have you contacted Lance Pedigo yet? I can email you his email/phone if you need them.