Week of April 27th

This will be another short and sweet blog entry in paragraph form because I do not want to take away time from writing my actual paper. I am well underway with the writing of my paper (8 pages) and the process has been eerily smooth thus far. I have an outline system that seems to be working well and my first draft of an introduction/thesis statement section actually seems to be holding the paper together in a coherent fashion. Loose administrative ends are being tied up as well. I spent some time earlier this week contacting my interviewees who have outstanding deeds of gift. The outstanding deeds of gift are trickling in and as of this morning there are only two I am still missing (Heath and Hula). I took care of three of the indexes on which Andrew and I collaborated. Tonight in addition to a few more pages I am going to get my headnotes and bio information written. I need to proofread the Marston transcript but it is essentially finished. I feel pretty good about where I am in the process right now, although it is going to be a busy couple of days.