Journal.8 April 27 – May 7

April 27, 2008:
I. Basic Information
Before the start of the Final Exam Period, I quickly jotted down an incomplete agenda that I needed to finish before the deadline for Williamsburg Documentary Project:

Running Agenda:
• Transcription editing
• Index?
• Paper Writing
Time Logged: 5 minutes

II. Reflection
I just wanted to have a spot in my journal to pick up from at the end of my Monday – Thursday Finals, that is April 28 through May 1 of 2008.

April 28, 2008 – May 1, 2007: No Report – Other Finals

May 2, 2008 – May 5, 2008:
I. Basic Information
Outside of the infrequent meetings between Bobby and myself, I focused on my paper at least an hour each day.

Time Logged: ~ 60 minute/day

II. Observations and Data
I would listen to my interviews and attempt to paraphrase what was being said by each respective interviewee and then extrapolate, analyze, and interpret it to the best of my ability for each particular theme or trend of our project. I split up my paper writing with page breaks for each new addition such as an interviewee or basal information on the two golf organizations that Bobby and I focused on. I also added key elements such as an introduction and conclusion.

III. Reflection
I failed to stay up to date with my journal throughout the Finals Period at the culmination of this semester. Instead, I used the clock as my accountability. I did my best in describing what I have been up to these few days as far as my project and paper writing is concerned.

May 6, 2008:
I. Basic Information
Bobby and I met intermittently throughtout the day including an 11am meeting with Professor Knight. We discussed our requirements, the remainder of our paper, prepared our plan of attack for the presentation, and even shared the obligatory Wawa run.

Time Logged: Numerous Hours

II. Observations and Data
Bobby and I collected costumes, found a movie clip, and deduced what our interview clip will be. We basically discussed main trends and how we wished to represent them tomorrow during our exam period. We also plan to tape our presentation and include it in our documentation for Golf in Williamsburg

III. Reflection
Even though everything is not in and accounted for, I anticipate that Bobby and I will have a solid and entertaining presentation for all to enjoy.

May 7, 2008:
I. Basic Information
Bobby and I will meet to put the final touches together for our paper. We will also compile all of our hard copies and digital folders to turn in for Golf in Williamsburg.

Time Logged: TBD

II. Reflection
We are just double checking all of our paper work and editing. Bobby and I spent this morning polishing our work and preparing for our presentation